POLICY OF RESPONSIBLE TOURISM
Wild Serbia is a small company specialized in adventure and adrenaline programs on the territory of the Republic of Serbia and Balkan countries. All activities that we promote and do are related with nature and rural areas. As such we strive to ensure that our programs have minimal impact on nature and sociological factors of the environment and where is possible to provide economical benefit for local community.
- According to the principles that we take, we try to structure revenues with positive impact on local community.
- We employ only locals. Wherever it is possible we establish business with small, local and family established accommodation facilities ( ethno village, hotels, cottages, mountain lodges).
- Food arrangement is done in local restaurants. A break during journeys we make in locally established cafes, restaurants. Also, we offer participants the possibility to spend time in local homesteads, camps , …
- We inform customers about the existence of local markets and shops where they can buy souvenirs made by local people.
RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS ENVIRONMENT
- We point out to all participants how their activities affect the cultural and environmental values.
- We advise tourists how to practice activities adequately in natural environment in order to preserve nature for next generations.
- We take care of capacity management, sizing groups for minimal impact in natural landscapes and wildlife.
- Wherever possible, we give priority to ethno villages, private apartments and family based accommodation facilities. We take the following principles in order to promote
- We send to participants written comments and recommendations what to do and what not in the local environment.
- We encourage clients to save water and energy as much as possible. – We are trying to learn foreign tourists common Serbian words.
- Participants in tours have ability to meet local people, their culture and customs.
- During the year we organize events that contribute to the social life of the community.
- We try to actively influence positive changes in the strategic decision-making at the local community level .